Tips to Plan Your School Day Out
The Out of the Box program is designed to fit within a school day making it easy for you and your students to attend.
- Group bookings are processed on a first-come-first-served basis. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to book as early as possible. Bookings are now open.
- Please identify all mobility and other individual needs and requirements when you make your booking. QPAC is wheelchair accessible with access to lifts. However, if you require wheelchair seating in the theatre, let us know when booking.
- Before booking, check age suitability ranges on the relevant event pages on the Out of the Box website.
- We suggest you arrive 30 minutes before starting your event to allow plenty of time to orient your group, make a toilet stop and find your performance venue.
- There are large spaces for school groups to rest and eat in the Cascade Court or on the Cultural Forecourt.
- Front of House staff in QPAC uniforms will be available to assist your school groups.
After the Visit
- Don’t forget to dance, sing and read with your children.
We have a dedicated groups sales team for schools and group bookings. They will help you plan your day, including advice on transport options, lunch locations and reserving seats.Find out more